P!Mark is a screen prompting solution, which presents instructional text using a global system window, which permanently stays in front of all other running applications. Thus P!Mark is well suited to add instructional information to screen movies, product or support presentations.
P!Mark is based on the concept of frames, which get displayed step by step. Each frame is composed of a bold-face title, a text and an icon. A set of standard icons is included.
Once a user finished editing frames - which are stored in an embedded database - he starts the show and P!Mark presents each frame step be step. Frame transitions smoothly fade in and out.
Using a global system hotkey [SHIFT + OPTION + RETURN], P!Mark advances to the next frame of the show.
We published this release as a BETA, although we don't know of any issue/bug. We'd like to get feedback from you!
A sample assisted movie is available here
What's new in this version: Initial preview release. Feedback welcome.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- OmniGraffle sequence icons palette.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Calculate and allow annotations for each number or computation ...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Convert SWF movies to JPG and PNG sequence.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.