Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
While based on the well known open-source project, OsiriX, it is not identical, because of the FDA regulations: each user is registered in our database and have a unique serial number to run OsiriX MD; each modification to the software has to be validated, strictly tested and described; each plugin has to be cleared by the FDA.
These regulations will guarantee to the registered users that OsiriX MD is fully certified for medical imaging, including primary diagnosis.
OsiriX MD is the result of more than 5 years of research and development in digital imaging.
It fully supports the DICOM standard for an easy integration in your workflow environment.
It offers advanced post-processing techniques in 2D and 3D and a complete integration with any PACS, including the well known open-source project, dcm4chee. OsiriX MD supports 64-bit computing and multithreading for the best performances on the most modern processors.
What's new in this version:
- 34 improvements including:
- 3D ROI
- Alpha Angle ROI
- Unify Patient Identity: Generate new SeriesUID, new InstanceUID
- Better support of Ultrasound regions for Cardiology
- Add colors in database
- Edit Status items, with actions
- More options in PACS-On-Demand filters preferences
- Scheduled routing option
- Populate all Comments field
- DICOM Standard Supp 172: 32-bit float or 64-bit double Pix... See all new features »