Orwell Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Orwell Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
- MinGW GCC 4.7.2 32bit
- TDM-GCC 4.7.1 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Shows information about code when hovering above code
- Provides user-editable shortcuts and tools
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- Devpak IDE extensions
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crash related to double clicking on a compiler error when a selection was made.
- Upgraded the default compiler to TDM-GCC 4.9.2.
- Improved startup speed.
- Fixed Abort Compilation button not working anymore.
- Fixed crash in TCppParser.CheckForTypedefStruct.
- Fixed crash in TCppParser.HandleEnum.
- Fixed some typos in the English translation (thanks to Hiro5).
- Updated the Catalan translation (thanks to Hiro5).See all new features »