Orwell Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Orwell Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
- MinGW GCC 4.7.2 32bit
- TDM-GCC 4.7.1 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Shows information about code when hovering above code
- Provides user-editable shortcuts and tools
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- Devpak IDE extensions
What's new in this version:
- Resolved errors in compile log when using Syntax Check on non-project compilations.
- One can now create precompiled headers when compiling non-project header files.
- Compile log now mentions the output filename under Compilation Results.
- Dev-C++ will now issue an error when compiling using a compiler set that does not have a valid binary directory.
- When a currently open file is renamed or deleted, one can now choose to close the editor of the ... See all new features »