Orwell Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Orwell Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
- MinGW GCC 4.7.2 32bit
- TDM-GCC 4.7.1 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Shows information about code when hovering above code
- Provides user-editable shortcuts and tools
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- Devpak IDE extensions
What's new in this version:
- Slightly decreased flicker during editor opening.
- Makefiles are now highlighted as if they are source files.
- Opening braces after a 'default' keyword are now completed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in NewFunctionFrm and NewVarFrm that caused crashes (thank you for reporting).
- Rewritten ancient source code of devcppPortable.exe. It is now immune to overflows due to arguments of length more than 400.
- Fixed a bug in TCppParser that ... See all new features »