Orwell Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Orwell Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
- MinGW GCC 4.7.2 32bit
- TDM-GCC 4.7.1 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Shows information about code when hovering above code
- Provides user-editable shortcuts and tools
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- Devpak IDE extensions
What's new in this version:
- Added support for two file views next to each other.
- All windows are now opened at the centre of the main window instead of at random places across random monitors.
- Slightly improved performance of the function tooltip.
- Fixed a bug in makefile creation of C DLL's that prevented compilation (no DEF problems anymore).
- When compiling, header files are now treated separately from other files.
- Removed CVS support. CVS is considered... See all new features »