Orwell Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Orwell Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
- MinGW GCC 4.7.2 32bit
- TDM-GCC 4.7.1 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Shows information about code when hovering above code
- Provides user-editable shortcuts and tools
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- Devpak IDE extensions
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a few high priority bugs in 5.9.1.
- Changed Format Current File shortcut from Shift+F to Shift+Ctrl+A.
- Removed/Changed all default Alt+(Key) shortcuts because they interfere with Alt menu navigation.
- Assigned some new default shortcuts like Ctrl+B (Open Containing Folder) and F2 (Rename File).
- Fixed Show Makefile being executable when no compiler set is configured.