Orwell Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Orwell Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
- MinGW GCC 4.7.2 32bit
- TDM-GCC 4.7.1 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Shows information about code when hovering above code
- Provides user-editable shortcuts and tools
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- Devpak IDE extensions
What's new in this version:
- Added AStyle integration.
- Remodeled Help >> About window.
- When looking up a piece of code by Ctrl+Clicking the destination line is centered.
- Removed caching from Tools >> Editor Options.
- Widened the exception window.
- Removed caching from the first-time configuration window.
- Improved parsing progress messages in the status bar.
- Improved performance of the classes list toolbar.
- Improved function decl... See all new features »