CNET Editors' review
OrgScheduler is an attractive and intuitive schedule management program that is a pleasure to use. Although it is not crammed with extra features, it does the basics very well and has a few cool extras to boot.
We loved that OrgScheduler's interface is so clean and intuitive, yet offers users plenty of options. The options for viewing the calendar alone are impressive, with vertical and horizontal views, daily calendars with increments as small as 5 minutes, quarterly and annual views, and quite a few others. However you like to look at your calendar, OrgScheduler can accommodate you, and will allow you to switch back and forth with ease. Large graphic buttons make all of the program's functions obvious, and with features arranged neatly in tabs, users won't waste time looking for buried menus. Adding and editing events to the program is easy and functions much the way Outlook does. The program also allows users to send e-mail and text message reminders, and users can create neat and professional printed versions of their calendars. All of the program's features are easy to access and use, but a well-written built-in Help file does a great job of explaining everything the program is capable of.
OrgScheduler has a 14-day trial period, which is plenty of time for users to get acquainted with it. The program installs without issues but does leave a file behind upon removal. We recommend this program to all users who need a stylish and easy-to-use scheduler.
From OrgBusiness Software:
OrgScheduler is a universal scheduling system for your individual, offices, business events with unrivaled features and flexibility. Building upon the interface options introduced in Microsoft Outlook, OrgScheduler includes importing from Outlook, exporting to Outlook, Text, HTML, XML, Excel formats. Different time display options in the day view (including those events that span multiple days), 149 event coloring types to indicate an event's kind/importance, automatic hints that display an event's start and end time together with its caption, multiple look and feel styles, event recurrence control, customizable Date Navigator, comprehensive reminders. With OrgScheduler, you can use e-mail or SMS to send appointments, reminders and invitations to colleagues, friends and family members. The format of calendar according to your regional settings. The OrgScheduler control provides many types of views: Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year, all days or work days only and vertical, horizontal time line views. Access to all data is provided through a well encrypted password. Also Print Designer system enables to easily design and print elegant reports.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Manage your appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, e-mail messag...
- Keep your personal information in one place.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage windows tiles automatically and saves their position on ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create your own recipe database and manage a diet, and a menu o...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Capture video, audio, and pictures of anything you see on your ...
- Co-ordinate everyday activities and automate various task on yo...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Convert PowerPoint to DVD movie disc with watermark.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Never forgets an important date or scheduled event"
Version: OrgScheduler 6.6
Updates are ALLWAYS FREE to download. Also, its a small program, with an intuitive learning curve.
Hmmmmmm... If I had to pick a CON it would be the color palette, its hues are washed-out for my liking.... but thats just me.
Provides value for a mere $30! What's not to like?
"at $30 its worth the price"
Version: OrgScheduler 6.5
Simply put, it does the job well.
can be a little slow, and can 'hang', when 'searching' for a recorded text.
Unlike WinLive Calendar, its anything but 'cute', and. the colors are selectable. The 'autosave' feature is a must when restoring a backup. And, the software has a 'lifetime' upgrade garuntee; NICE.
Version: OrgScheduler 6.3
Great Software for starting and as your business grow you don't have to switch POS Software, this software is also great for large businesses.
OK, Great Software for starting and as your business grow you don't have to switch POS Software, this software is also great for large businesses.