OptiPerl will help you create CGI & console scripts in Perl, offline in Windows. It is a fully integrated visual developing environment and editor for creating, testing, debugging and running perl scripts, directly or through associated html documents. Features include:
- Offline editing of Perl scripts in IDE.
- Complete emulation of a real server - scripts can be run indirectly from html documents.
- Live preview of the scripts in the internal web browser.
- Feature packed editor with syntax highlighting.
- Completely integrated debugging with live evaluation of expressions, watches, breakpoints, flow control.
- Remote debugging of scripts located on your web server.
- Code completion, and hints while programming.
- Automatic syntax checking.
- Box and line coding give a better view of your code.
What's new in this version:
- Updated for Perl 5.10.
- Updated regular expression tester engine.
- Updated perl tidy engine.
- Minor bug fixes.