From OpenBase International:
OpenBase SQL is a database server application that provides high-speed access to structured data. SQL stands for Structured Query Language and is the mechanism by which client applications are able to communicate requests to a server that manages the data for the client. Most client-server databases have adopted the SQL standard because it lowers the network communication requirements between applications and databases. But while SQL databases may have the SQL language in common, they can differ in important ways.
What's new in this version:
- Critical bug fix to Incremental Backups -
- now does not rebuild the file each time
- Bug fix to Incremental Restore so that it automatically removes cluster files
- Fixed DISTANCEINMILES() function
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Build your own applications for Mac, Windows or the Internet.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Tutorial using Cocoa, ODBC, MySQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, ...
- JDBC 2/3 compliant database front-end in Java.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: OpenBase SQL 11.0.2
I have nothing positive to say about this company
The vendor repeatedly 'mis-spoke' and exaggerates about the service he provides, the system configuration he supports and the capacity of his product.
Been burned - I wouldn't recommend any dealings with this company.