From OpenBase International:
OpenBase SQL is a database server application that provides high-speed access to structured data. SQL stands for Structured Query Language and is the mechanism by which client applications are able to communicate requests to a server that manages the data for the client. Most client-server databases have adopted the SQL standard because it lowers the network communication requirements between applications and databases. But while SQL databases may have the SQL language in common, they can differ in important ways.
What's new in this version:
- Critical bug fix to Incremental Backups -
- now does not rebuild the file each time
- Bug fix to Incremental Restore so that it automatically removes cluster files
- Fixed DISTANCEINMILES() function
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Build your own applications for Mac, Windows or the Internet.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Relational database admin tool.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Organize donations and fundraising activities.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Tutorial using Cocoa, ODBC, MySQL.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: OpenBase SQL 11.0.2
I have nothing positive to say about this company
The vendor repeatedly 'mis-spoke' and exaggerates about the service he provides, the system configuration he supports and the capacity of his product.
Been burned - I wouldn't recommend any dealings with this company.