Opal-Convert VCF/CSV is powerful, easy to use software that allows you to convert from (and to) the industry standard vCard format - VCF, from (and to) CSV/Excel. As you change the options, the output will update immediately in realtime. This allows you to have instant feedback to see if the conversion results match your expectations and makes it very easy to use. Batch conversion is featured too so you can convert multiple files at once. Opal-Convert VCF to CSV to VCF (vCard) features include: Convert from and to industry standard vCard (VCF) format. Excel 2003/2007/2010, Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Android, Nokia, Gmail, iPhone/iCloud and other mobile phones / services / programs supported. Very easy to use GUI with realtime updating of output when changing options. Extensive customization options to tailor the vCard/CSV to your requirements. Batch conversion for multiple files.
What's new in this version: 64 bit support, and better GUI generally for large numbers of records
More Products to Consider
- Import multiple vCard contacts into Outlook at the click of a b...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Convert DBF files to MS Excel, XML, SQL, HTML, and CSV formats.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Convert files between CSV and HTML.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Convert CSV stock data into MetaStock format.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Extract audio and convert it to MP3/WAV files in batch mode.
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Split and convert batches your videos to different format.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Convert, split, or join RealMedia files.
- Convert your RM video files to AVI format.
- Convert your RM files to MP3 format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Finally, a converter that WORKS!"
Version: Opal-Convert VCF to CSV to VCF (vCard) 2.31
I tried a lot of CSV-VCF converters, using CSV exported from MS Outlook. 99% have some problems, for example they lose some fields or do not generate 100% compliant vCards.
This is the only one I've found that works PERFECTLY!
- It has a rich formatting and encoding support: I appreciated how it's possible to customize encoding of both CSV input (encoding, delimiter, quotes, ...) and output (encoding, EOL, names, single/multiple vCards, ...)
- It has a very well made field-matching GUI
- And now the most important feature: VERY FAULT-TOLERANT! My CSV exported from Outlook was quite dirty (not surprisingly...) and the Opal software was able to figure out everything by itself, while other softwares simply produced wrong vCards or forced me to manually adjust the CSV to have a good output.
None, it has solved all my migration problems (from Outlook to Roundcube, with a huge addressbook)!
"demo version invisible on disk, impossible to uninstall"
Version: Opal-Convert VCF to CSV to VCF (vCard) 1.52
the demo version interface looks nice, but it's impossible to check the result as the "save" functionality is disabled
Demo version "invisible" on disk and hence impossible to uninstall!!! At installation time the installer asks to choose an install directory, but nothing gets written there at all. Even the setup executable file (launched from the browser's download history window) is nowhere to be found. Can't imagine anything worse.
If you don't like the idea of things getting installed on your computer without you being able to remove them, don't even try this demo version -- which is of very little use anyway.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content