Welcome to OmniOutliner, an amazingly flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that's actually designed to help you think. It's like having an extra brain - one that doesn't keep losing the car keys. You can use OmniOutliner's document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren't limited to outlines - you've got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an ber-innovative styles system at your disposal. Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays and just about anything else you can think of. It's a smarter way to write, a more productive way to stay organized. Whatever your project, OmniOutliner has the tools you need to get the job done.
What's new in this version:
- OmniOutliner has undergone an interface update in order to make it look more at home on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Thumbnail images used in the resource browser are now cached on disk making interactions with it much quicker.
- The Keynote export has been removed. This export wrote out to the Keynote v1 format which is no longer supported by the latest Keynote version.
- Help document content has been updated.
- When notes are being viewed in p... See all new features »