The 250 images in this screensaver are from the 1860s-1920s. They are mostly photos of major league teams and players. Also included are some photos of amateur teams, college teams and their players. There are a few photos of women playing baseball. Some of the images are of baseball trading cards. A number are taken from the pages of early Spalding's Official Base Ball Guides. Most of the images are in black and white.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, Web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- View 40 photos of bass fishing, scenic settings, extreme close ...
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Enjoy a screensaver featuring 22 photos of beautiful flowers.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Display various kids-oriented images on your desktop.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Bring a spirit of Christmas to your desktop and brighten your h...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Watch vintage baseball cards on your screen.