The 250 images in this screensaver are from the 1860s-1920s. They are mostly photos of major league teams and players. Also included are some photos of amateur teams, college teams and their players. There are a few photos of women playing baseball. Some of the images are of baseball trading cards. A number are taken from the pages of early Spalding's Official Base Ball Guides. Most of the images are in black and white.
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Watch vintage baseball cards on your screen.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy images of various mammals on your screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Operate a true kaleidoscope with this screensaver and software ...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- View 12 images of Jerry on your desktop screensaver.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Place and chase photos in 3D environment.
- Create and print personal digital scrapbook pages from your pho...
- Create animation from your photos and images.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Save your screen with more than 200 pictures from all over the ...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Apply Ken Burns Effect to your family photos.
- Enjoy professional photographs from tulip festivals.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- View images of Washington D.C. using this screensaver.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.