From Office Tools:
Offiice Tools is a free open source office suite program. Features include calculator tool allows you to perform mathematical operations and solve math equations, word processor allows you to type a text document with formatting options such as text color and font, file sharing allows you to upload and download a file to the internet with the click of a button, converters allows you to convert many different units of measurements, search via Google allows you to search Google from within the program.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Perform different operations including text editing and file sh...
- Mathematical aid with calculations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Protect your PC from malware and hackers with anti-virus, anti-...
- Uninstall unwanted and even broken applications accurately.
- Sticky note program.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Implement DNS protocol in Java application.
- Calculate client charges based on a document's words, lines, or...