From Detong Technology:
Unlike web browsers -- Internet Explorer 7/8/9, Firefox or Chrome, Microsoft Office does not use a single window to hold multiple files for viewing and editing. The product lines of Office Tab improve the ability of Office, and bring the tabbed user interface to Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010. it includes Tabs for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio. The tab can display the whole document name on the tab bar no matter how long the document name it is. Open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window. Using tabs for switching between documents. Use Favorite Group new feature to manage groups of documents. Easy to use, just like IE 8, Firefox and Chrome. Without filling your desktop with new, unorganized Office windows. Save all files in the tabbed window by one click. Open current document or workbook in new window. Open the relevant folder of current document. Close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files). Close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows. You can close a tab by double-clicking left button or clicking the middle mouse button once. You can create new document by double-clicking the left button on the blank space on the tab bar. You don't need clicking Save As to save document as another file, just use Rename to change the name of document. It brings you a group concept to manage your documents, you can easily open a group of documents, close a group of documents and you can also drag and drop the document between groups for organizing your favorites group. System: Windows XP, Vista (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit supports into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
What's new in this version: Version 9.51 completely compatible with Office 2013 and Office 365 now.
More Products to Consider
- Bring tabbed user interface to Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 201...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Combine several TIFF files into one in few clicks via gui or co...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Resize, add watermaks, and share your pictures from a single ri...
- Convert documents into DjVu files with virtual printer.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Convert PDF files to TIFF format in batch mode.
- Create a document in a particular format.
- View, annotate, convert, copy, print and sign the XPS documents...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content