Office-Scheduler network capable Windows software can be adapted to your company very flexibly. It is useful in therapy centers, educational institutions, spas, fitness studios, workshops, offices and of course at home. Feature include where it can daily schedules with calendar, alarm feature, create and edit appointments, search for free resources customer details, list all appointments of one customer, weekly schedules, vacation schedules, configuration for the user, adaptation to your company and network capability.
What's new in this version: Version 1.34 improved appointment search features.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize your accounts, budget, and personal life.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Keep all of your important tasks and deadlines at your fingerti...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Navigate through time and seasons and manage your life events a...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Be alerted of any events when you turn your computer on.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage your todo list simply and efficiently.
- Plan your day, manage to-do lists, and track appointments.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage any kind of personal information, such as tasks, events,...
- Organize your contacts all in a single screen.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Save, sort names, addresses, phones, e-mails, birthdays, and ex...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: