From Rixler Software:
When crucial data are gone, this is a disaster. And even worse if it was your own fault. Losing a password that locks important documents and being unable to open or edit them in time may result in the same unpleasant consequences. However, losing a password is not equal to losing data, and Office Password Recovery Toolbox easily proves this thesis. With Office Password Recovery Toolbox you can easily open documents you don't remember passwords for. It literally cracks Microsoft Office documents and recovers all passwords in them, including a password to open the document, a password to modify, a document protection password, a VBA Project password, an Excel workbook and worksheet passwords and Access database and workgroup passwords. Even better the entire hacking procedure never takes more than 10 seconds even for strong and lengthy passwords. The program is utterly easy to use thanks to excellent well-designed interface and powerful algorithms inside. For instance, you can recover passwords to recently opened documents right upon startup and thus don't waste any spare minute on trying to remember "what was that password". Another convenient option is an ability to copy any hacked keyword to the clipboard. Unlike other password recovery software, Office Password Recovery Toolbox supports almost instant cracking of password to open in Word and Excel documents (up to Office 2003). This is possible thanks to the unique password server doing all the work for you remotely. And you don't have to send the entire document to the server; in fact only few kilobytes are needed for the procedure, so your personal information and document contents remain secured. With merely two buttons of the interface, Office Password Recovery Toolbox provides an impressive set of functions. With it you can crack MS Office passwords and rest assured: even if your memory fails, Office Password Recovery Toolbox will not.
What's new in this version: - New multi-lingual interface. - Support for MS Office documents created in Mac OS. - Ability to crack all Office document passwords by one click. - Improved Excel password recovery. - Full unicode support. - Several bugs fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Recover Microsoft Word document password.
- Recover lost passwords for Microsoft Word and Excel files.
- Unlock Excel files and decrypt their content.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Get instant access to password protected Microsoft Office docum...
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Recover passwords for Office documents.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Recover passwords for Microsoft Money files.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"powerless on powerpoint"
Version: Office Password Recovery Toolbox 3 build 22.214.171.124
it has some?
It says it does all windows files - totally not true. Cannot even SEE powerpoint .ppt or .pptx files
useless for powerpoint - i don't know about the other stuff.. I just need to open this powerpoint file!