OSCulator is a software that can be used with many different hardware devices and software. For example, with OSCulator, your Nintendo Wiimote can talk to major MIDI sequencers or your favorite console emulator or even the Kyma sound design workstation. OSCulator is able to communicate very easily with musical tools like Max/MSP, Logic, Live, or external synthesizers. You can control Apple's Keynote too using virtual keyboard strokes.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced Wiimote pairing code.
- Adopt Mavericks low-energy standards.
- Allow to change the current Preset from a string designating its name.
- Fixed a problem with TUIO input.
- Fixed import of TouchOSC layouts.
- Float to integer conversion algorithm has been updated.
- Fixed an animation in the main window on Retina display Macs.
- Better integration with OS X Mavericks.