From Zero One Technology:
Print from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to any printer without AirPrinter or another app. O'Print is a Windows utility that allows the Windows PC to be AirPrint-Compatible (also as an AirPrint Activator for Windows). You do not need to install apps or buy a new AirPrint printer. ANY existing printer can be connected to Airprint from an iPad, iPhone, or iPhone touch in addition to basic printing from Safari, Mail or Photo. O'Print lets you print to PDF and to your dropbox. There is no client limit and no shared printer limit. All iDevices and all printers can be utilized in O'Print. How Does O'Print work ? - First, O'Print gets all printers which are already installed on the Windows PC. - Next, the user will decide which printers they want to share for the appropriate iDevice by simply selecting it in the O'Print control panel. - Finally, O'Print will announce those shared printers (by Apple Bonjour) and display them on all iDevices which within the same LAN with the Windows PC. Then AirPrint from your iPad now. What is the benefit of O'Print? Compare three popular solutions for iPad / iPhone Printing - The simplest solution is to buy a new AirPrint-Compatible Printer, and install it on the same LAN as your iDevices. The AirPrinter also will announce itself via Apple Bonjour to the LAN. The benefit of this solution is simple and direct without a PC, but the disadvantage is that you have to buy a printer. Do you really want to change your existing printer, especially a high-level laser printer? - The second solution is an AirPrint App. Many Airprint Apps are free and allow easy printing to a general network printer. However, its disadvantage is that you must print from the AirPrint App, not the native print engine of iDevices. Therefore, you cannot print from most other apps. In addition, there may be some printer compatibility issues, such that that some printers may not be supported by the AirPrint App. - The third solution is by AirPrint Activator for Windows. Like O'Print, AirPrint Activator can activate all of your printers which are installed already on the PC to be AirPrint-capable so that all of your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices can print directly to the shared printers in PC. Because the printing is accomplished by the native iDevice print engine, you can print from any other app. However, there is also a disadvantage in that you need to open a PC for sharing printers. This solution is more suitable for office print use.
What's new in this version: 1. Update for iOS 7. Correct picture printing (JPG format) would be saved in PDF while printing it to folder (dropbox) 2. Performance enhance : Disable a 5 seconds delay before printing. 3. Change default setting : Auto share when adding a new printer ( in Windows PC)
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor and manage your network.
- Discover computers, devices, and services on IP networks automa...
- Printer Driver Pixma MP250 Series.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: OPrint 126.96.36.199
Very easy to setup and get running in no time
Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Affordable compared to other alternative solutions
None at this time software works great!
We have about 4 iPads and a few ipod touches that we use on a regular basis. This is the perfect solution that allows everyone to print whatever and when ever they need to straight to the PC printer without having the expense of an Air Printer or extra app. The best part is that you are not limited to a certain number of devices, you can use as many as you want all able to print to one printer! Installation of the software is super easy and you can get up and running in no time. Simply install this software, select the printer you want to share and you can easily convert your printer into an Air Print compatible printer! Another very useful feature of this software is the option to save your file to a PDF, folder or a dropbox so that you can print it at a later time! I find this to be a very important feature as I use it all the time when I am away or printing several documents at one time!It would be a helpful addition to the software if O'Print could show who is printing and offered statistics on printed pages.
With using O'Print for your devices it is one of the best choices of software available! I highly recommend this software to anyone that wants to save money and avoid buying a new printer!
Updated on Aug 23, 2013
Updated on Aug 23, 2013It would be a helpful addition to the software if O'Print could show who is printing and offered statistics on printed pages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content