CNET Editors' note: Please contact the developer for pricing information.
CNET Editors' review
Machinery is expensive to purchase, operate, and maintain, so operators need to maximize their equipment's output as well as reduce its associated costs. FullFact's OEE Toolkit offers measurable improvements in productivity. It's based on Overall Equipment Effectiveness, an operating efficiency metric for machinery and similar processes that's common in lean manufacturing environments. OEE Toolkit collects a range of data and applies analyses that reveal hidden costs and capacity.
OEE Toolkit is an extensive software package that comes with considerable documentation, including PDF-based manuals, and links to online resources like the OEE Industry Standard site. Its database resources use the Borland Database Engine (BDE), which requires certain steps depending on how you install the program, and some users may need to run the included BDE Server tool. We opted for the Local configuration, where one machine hosts the software, BDE, and database, though we installed the program and the database on separate disks. Various network and hybrid configurations are possible, too. OEE Toolkit's main interface serves as a central control for its various features, which share a family resemblance: colorful, efficient, and packed with data. OEE Toolkit really does too much to summarize briefly, with tools to analyze availability, quality, performance, labor, utilization, and more, and various OEE reporting metrics like andons, trends, and years. The Masterdata file menu includes machinery, teams, shift types, and metrics, and the Graphs menu sets display and reporting options. A wizard simplifies exporting and importing data to various databases. Many of this program's functions are highly specific to its mission, but nothing we tried was too difficult or confusing, though we frequently took advantage of the manual's extensive help. We didn't test a network configuration, but the setup seemed straightforward and unlikely to challenge most admins.
This is a powerful set of productivity tools with a specific focus: getting the most out of your company's investment in machinery and plant. With a wide range of options for collecting, analyzing, displaying, and reporting specialized, specified data, it seems more than up to the job.
Editors' note: This is a review of the full version of OEE Toolkit 5.4.10. The trial version is limited to 30 days.
If you want to introduce the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) concept, you have come to the right place. OEE Toolkit provides insight into machinery effectiveness, reveals hidden machinery capacity and displays hidden machinery losses. OEE Toolkit is already used by more than 250 companies, is easy to implement, has a range of data collection methods and an accessible price.
What's new in this version: Version 5.4.10 improves user interface and is RemoteCollect ready.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Reveal your passwords behind asterisks.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Read and shelve all your e-books with a universal e-book manage...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Reveal log-in information.
- Analyze labeled maps to navigate Star Wars universe.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert most measurement formats into other units.
- Search and eliminate temporary and unnecessary files from your ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Calculate your personality number to know information of inner...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Repair Virtual PC VHDs and display information.
- View comprehensive maps covering each and every level.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Reveal detailed locations of secret eggs.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: OEE Toolkit 5.4.10
"it's a good tools"
Version: OEE Toolkit 5.4.10
chart is every good.
data collect method shoud be improved.