From Heidi Computers:
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Get instant access to Web resources devoted to Iceland from you...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Know what is going on when you surf the Web and protect your pr...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Find and download images, videos, clip art, and stock photos fr...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Search information on the Web using different search engines an...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Display linked pages and search the Web in Composite Page mode.
- Find best available prices when shopping online.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Tag up brands and company names with an environmental score dir...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Search for information from any Web site.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Save your Internet Explorer browser sessions for future use.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Personalize the Draze.com toolbar with thousands of apps!.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Good Security Is Attainable Without NoTrax Travail."
Version: NoTrax 220.127.116.11
By utilizing a progessively encrypted and wiped memory-resident cache, this program promises enhanced security and anonymity. By design or structurally, it no doubt delivers on the first, but then only as subject to a host of innate limitations (making it in fact only fit as a secondary browser). Real anonymity demands at least some kind of robust IP disguise.
For me, NoTrax meant trauma galore: in order to achieve a problem-free install, I first needed to update with latest runtime files (ignore the otherwise LoadLibrary; code31 error at your own risk). Whilst surfing, the inevitable system crash was avoided only by keeping the Images option carefully turned off (apparently some sort of memory-overload defect caused by excessive data transfer upon inadvertently linking to larger sites like this one; as flagged by Heidi spiel that encryption is helpful in the event of PC crash?) The Favourites function seems to contain a flaw, and apart from inflicting a kernel32.dll invalid page fault along the way, assorted page retrieval, page misloading and access violation errors were constant companions. A free 10-day trial, indeed ...
In lieu of foregoing I cannot but view two earlier user conclusions, conspicuously pat and laudatory, with reluctant suspicion. The Editors generously grant three stars: were it free, and but for the existence of the similar but better OffByOne or an abundant availability of other superb, option-laden browsers, I would probably grant it similar: paying good cash only to import trouble, or for a beta parading as finished product, simply refuses to fly for me though: one star.
"Best idea since a long time"
Version: NoTrax 1.3
Get rid of all (well: most) security problems with ordinary browsers.
"If security matters to you this should be your browser of choice."
Version: NoTrax 1.3
Like many other consultants / professionals I spend a lot of time working at clients sites. I like to leave the premises in the knowledge that no unecessary information is left behind me when using the clients computers. (such as accessing bank accounts, other subsciption sites etc) The answer to my prayers has been answered with the release if this excellent package. I run it from my USB thumbdrive wherever I go, whether it's my friends laptop, a coffee shop or a client's pc. If you care about your privacy while on line and to keep online nasties at bay (spyware and all that) this is your product. Definitely worth a try.