From Lizard Systems:
Network scanner is an IP scanner for network analysis that will allow you to see all network computers in several seconds. It can scan an unlimited number of IP address ranges or computers from a list. It scans computers not only for NetBIOS resources, but also for running FTP and web services. It is possible to check access right to resources during the scan process. Network scanner works really fast due to multi-thread scanning when every computer is scanned independently. You can change the number of computers scanned simultaneously. You can export the scan results to html, txt or xml.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Control remote processes and remote computers.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Find MAC addresses of computers on the network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Change the MAC address of a network adapter.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Explore a remote computer and display the information about it.
- Download files from the Internet with enhanced speed an securit...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Find information about domain holders and addresses in the Inte...
- Control computers in an internal/external network remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content