Network Password Manager is an enterprise password management tool for businesses of any size. Using a single multiple user database, it provides a convenient and centralized location for management all of the user accounts in your company. It provides all of the standard functions, working together with Windows access rights in addition to providing a wide range of other powerful tools. It presents network administrators and those in charge of enterprise IT security a user-friendly Explorer-like interface for a minimal learning curve. It also provides a number of flexible administration options. It provides support for multilingual computing, making it ideal for use in workplaces all over the world.
What's new in this version:
- Added new access rights: Security, Delete, Passwords
- Added new parameters to the Options.ini file
- Added import from Password Safe text file
- Added /export parameter for auto export from NPM Client
- Added new parameters for the silent installation