From NetWitness Corporation:
NetWitness Investigator is the award-winning interactive threat analysis application of the NetWitness NextGen product suite. Investigator provides security operations staff, auditors, and fraud and forensics investigators the power to perform unprecedented free-form contextual analysis of raw network data captured and reconstructed by the NetWitness NextGen infrastructure. Developed originally for the U.S. Intelligence Community, and now used extensively by Law Enforcement, Defense, and other public and private organizations, Investigator is based upon 10 years of development and deployment in some of the most demanding and complex threat environments. With its groundbreaking user interface and unprecedented analytics, Investigator lets you see your network traffic in a new way. Unlike packet analysis products, products which display network traffic in the context of confusing network nomenclature, Investigator uses a lexicon of nouns, verbs and adjectives--characteristics of the actual application and logic layer protocols parsed during session reconstruction.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor networked PCs for potential IT problems.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Detect and analyze tcp/udp package.
- Manage the network traffic with advanced network traffic monito...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it se...
- Get an easy to use fast file encryption tool for all file types...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Prevent attackers from controlling your computers.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Protect your privacy by erasing the tracks of your activities.
- Protect various files and information on your computer.
- Provide network flow sensor for Windows supporting NetFlow and ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Monitor application performance or IT operations online.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content