From NetWitness Corporation:
NetWitness Investigator is the award-winning interactive threat analysis application of the NetWitness NextGen product suite. Investigator provides security operations staff, auditors, and fraud and forensics investigators the power to perform unprecedented free-form contextual analysis of raw network data captured and reconstructed by the NetWitness NextGen infrastructure. Developed originally for the U.S. Intelligence Community, and now used extensively by Law Enforcement, Defense, and other public and private organizations, Investigator is based upon 10 years of development and deployment in some of the most demanding and complex threat environments. With its groundbreaking user interface and unprecedented analytics, Investigator lets you see your network traffic in a new way. Unlike packet analysis products, products which display network traffic in the context of confusing network nomenclature, Investigator uses a lexicon of nouns, verbs and adjectives--characteristics of the actual application and logic layer protocols parsed during session reconstruction.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Monitor networked PCs for potential IT problems.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Detect and analyze tcp/udp package.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Manage the network traffic with advanced network traffic monito...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it se...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get an easy to use fast file encryption tool for all file types...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Prevent attackers from controlling your computers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Protect your MS Data Access Components.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Protect your privacy by erasing the tracks of your activities.
- Protect various files and information on your computer.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Very good product overall"
Version: NetWitness Investigator 188.8.131.52
nice interface with a lot of fuctionality
Could not parse out SMB traffic, still working on that
great tool for anyone interested in networking and monitoring networks
"unique anti-leakage and forensic IT solution"
Version: NetWitness Investigator 184.108.40.206
esay to install and configure, fully visual admin.
Essential for Compliance Managers, auditors and forensic Investigators
"Worthless if it won't activate"
Version: NetWitness Investigator 220.127.116.11
I wish I could find ONE!
No Reply from Customer Support
Downloaded and installed 8 days ago,and then it took about 20 tries before it complete the registration process.The message at the end of the registration said "Your registration was successfully submited,a customer support representitive will notify you when it activated and ready to use" Still waiting for that to happen.My patience is wearing a little thin,and I hate to waste anymore time on being ignoored,but because of all the possitive reviews,I will give it a couple more days,then I will re-post my final result and opinion.
"Very cool. Excellent tool for curious people."
Version: NetWitness Investigator 18.104.22.168
Excellent program. Gives you a lot of information about your network.
Does not monitor every type of connection, and does slow the computer a bit. Check out networkminer (sourceforge), wireshark etc. They are all excellent.
A lot of information and an easy interface.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content