From NetWitness Corporation:
NetWitness Investigator is the award-winning interactive threat analysis application of the NetWitness NextGen product suite. Investigator provides security operations staff, auditors, and fraud and forensics investigators the power to perform unprecedented free-form contextual analysis of raw network data captured and reconstructed by the NetWitness NextGen infrastructure. Developed originally for the U.S. Intelligence Community, and now used extensively by Law Enforcement, Defense, and other public and private organizations, Investigator is based upon 10 years of development and deployment in some of the most demanding and complex threat environments. With its groundbreaking user interface and unprecedented analytics, Investigator lets you see your network traffic in a new way. Unlike packet analysis products, products which display network traffic in the context of confusing network nomenclature, Investigator uses a lexicon of nouns, verbs and adjectives--characteristics of the actual application and logic layer protocols parsed during session reconstruction.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Generate lookup function and find any keyword in constant time ...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Edit text with both vi and notepad interface.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Detect potential vulnerabilities in your network.
- Add a social network analysis and visualization features to the...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Retrieve the DNS records (MX, NS, A, SOA) of the specified doma...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Clean up your network from viruses, worms, Trojans, and adware.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content