Neat Video Plug-in for After Effects (Mac) is a video noise reduction plug-in designed to reduce noise and grain in digital video sequences produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, digitizers of film or analog video. Neat Video plug-in for After Effects (Mac) supports Abobe After Effects CS6, CS5.x, CS4 and CS3.
+ Added support for AMD/ATI GPUs through OpenCL (GPU acceleration is now possible with both NVidia and AMD/ATI cards)
* More accurate GPU speed measurements (in Optimize and Benchmark)
* Improved support for OS X 10.8
* Several cosmetic improvements in GUI
* Minor corrections in the reduced brightness color theme
- Product registration was not always preserved reliably, fixed
- Several minor bugs have been fixed