From Sig Software:
NameCleaner is a utility for the Macintosh OS to manipulate file names and types. There are three main areas where it is useful : Preparing files created on a Macintosh for use in DOS, Windows or UNIX. Applying a general file name filter to many files and folders in one go. Preparing files created in DOS, Windows, UNIX for use on a Macintosh.
What's new in this version:
- Released as Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel Macs.
- Added option to keep extensions in PC to Mac Suffixes cleaner.
- Minor user interface improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Changes file name/type with auto file mapping.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Efficient FTP/SFTP client.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Provides info on how files on a Mac can be used with PCs.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Affordable and full featured RSS reader.
- Data recovery software.
- Recover files, photos and volume data.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Display multiple image files.