NC Import for SolidWorks is a Numeric Control NC program (.nc) file import add-in for SolidWorks. This add-in gives SolidWorks the ability to import toolpath data from NC program files. NC programs consist of a sequence of codes with parameter data to arrive at a precise description of the toolpath. NC Import for SolidWorks reads NC program files and recreates the toolpath. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Import and convert toolpath data from NC program files.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Import mesh data from Wavefront OBJ files.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Import geometric data from HPGL PLT files.
- Provide Point file import plug-in for AutoCAD.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import add-in for Inventor.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Import geometric data from OBJ files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Import polygon mesh data from Wavefront OBJ files.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Install RTF import and export plug-in for using Sense as an out...
- Reconstruct the geometry of an object from a point cloud that d...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Import and convert geometric data from IGES files.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.