NAPALM lets you draw over your Windows desktop using animated fire ink, and tweak the fire generator parameters. Allows saving/restoring of artwork & style, import of bitmap files. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Display a hand on fire as your screensaver.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Watch your screen go up in flames.
- Watch as two transparent eyes follow your mouse cursor as it mo...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Choose one of four screensavers with a variety of effects.
- Display an animated penguin on your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Enter amazing and fantastic world.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Turn your computer into a realistic fireplace.
- View landscapes and animated butterflies on your desktop.
- Enjoy funny and frowning faces on your desktop.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Create animated themes on your Windows desktop.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Display an interactive game wallpaper on the desktop.
- Watch animated 3D dolphins swim and play on your desktop.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very nice--absolutely DO download this!"
Version: NAPALM 1
This is awesome for when you're waiting for things or you just don't want to have to save your "work". Plus, I like the way you can make your own "brushes"--I've made glo-stick style ones and several smoky ones. Truly, an awesome download!
It would be very much appreciated if there was an "undo" or "erase" tool, so a person could get rid of JUST what they want to, and not the whole design they make.