CNET Editors' review
Watermarks are a great way to ensure that your images aren't appropriated by some jerk on the Internet who wants to claim your brilliant work as his or her own. Mytoolsoft Watermark Software is an easy-to-use program that can not only apply custom watermarks but also perform other basic editing tasks, such as resizing and converting images to other formats. We think it's a great choice if you're looking for a simple way to affix your mark permanently to your images.
The program has a sleek and intuitive wizard-style interface. Users first select the images they want to work with, either individually or in entire folders. Next, select your watermark. If you already have an image that you use for watermarks, you can select it and apply it to any location on your images, or you can create a watermark with custom text and images within the program. Mytoolsoft Watermark Software has options for adjusting font, size, color, opacity, and more. In step three, choose your output settings, including the format you want the images saved in, the destination folder, and dimensions for resizing if desired. Then just click a button and wait a moment while Mytoolsoft Watermark Software does its thing. There's no Help file, but we didn't find this to be a problem; the program's interface walks users through each step of the process. Overall, we think that Mytoolsoft Watermark Software is a quick and easy way to watermark your images, and we recommend it.
The unregistered version of Mytoolsoft Watermark Software places its own watermark on images. The program installs politely but leaves a folder behind upon removal.
Editors' note: This is a review of the full version of Mytoolsoft Watermark Software 2.8.3. The trial version has a watermark on its output.
Add text watermark or image watermark to your images quickly and easily. Protect your photos without unauthorized distribution. Allow individually setting in batch process. support multiple picture formats: bmp, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tiff, etc. Freedom of set positon and styles. such as multiline text, angle, margins, tile, shadow and opacity. ratain the EXIF information. resize output images and convert format in batch mode. friendly user interface, what you see is what you get. support drag & drop files and folder. auto save watermark setting and output setting.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Add image or text watermarks to your photos and pictures.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Change virtually every aspect of the watermark's appearance.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Add visible watermarks to your pictures and photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Read, resize, rename, and add watermark on your digital images.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Expand the size and level of your English vocabulary.
- Manage and edit your images, and create albums.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content