From CrossRoad Media:
This software helps students to learn receptive language by finding objects on computer screen. Objects are presented to student in random order via visual prompt. The student picks the correct obejct from a field of 2 or 4 objects. All correct answers are rewarded with visual and auditory praises. A setup screen allows the student to select the objects to be taught and tested. A report is created to keep track of student's progress.
More Products to Consider
- Learn sight word reading with ease.
- Help children with autism to learn counting and numbers.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn the vocabulary of your language in a flash.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Convert typed text to speech.
- Type alphabet on screen and pronounce it.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Help children to learn simple addition and subtraction.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Learn various language in different methods and seven different...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Learn and memorize new vocabulary.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Learn languages with your vocabulary trainer.
- Read the CBR files.