From Mireth Technology:
Rip, convert, burn, play music on Mac OS X. Music Man is easy to use and includes all the features you need from a converter, CD Ripper, CD Burner, Player, ID3 Tag editor - all-in-one. Convert most formats - MP3, WMA, FLAC, MIDI, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, AIFF, Ogg, MP2. Rip from CD. Burn CD, DVD - Audio Cd, MP3 CD, DVD Audio. Play everything from anywhere - music from hard drive, CD, USB Flash Drive. Make iPhone ringtone and make MP3 clip. (Does not convert DRM protected music.)
More Products to Consider
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Clone of the classic arcade game Bubble Bobble.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Share files over the Internet.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Extract words and their frequency, counts words, characters, fr...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
All versions:2.9 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
Version: Music Man 4.0.1
Erm? No, sorry, cannot think of any
Nags you to buy from the very first opening
Need to download a separate MP3 encoder. Kind of defeats the point
Better and cheaper elsewhere
Stupid American icon
Crashes after converting half a dozen songs
If you're not on Mac OSX 6 (Snow Leopard) or OSX 7 (Lion) upgrade now.
Use the app Store to download "MP3 Converter". It's better, more intuitive, faster, doesn't crash, and it's only a fraction of the price of this.
"Works Great !!t"
Version: Music Man 3.0.5
I was looking for a program to rip my CD's to 320 bit rate mp3's to store on an external HD. I want be able to drag and drop into iTunes and have them stored as mp3's for back up and to use for torrents to share.
Could be Faster.
RECOMMENDED ! This program is simple, not superfast but fast enough and is agile enough to switch preferences as needed for Various Artist and ROIO cd's. I recommend it.
"Excellent, Easy to Use"
Version: Music Man 3.0.5
Well Made, Easy to Learn, Get tasks done with minimal effort.
Bit Slow, UI (user interface) is a bit threatening at first. But easy to learn.
If I can use it so can you! I'm Picky
Version: Music Man 2.7
The description looks like I can use Mac to convert WMA files to MP3s. I downloaded the s/w, but...
In preferences I pointed helper application to
libmp3lame.dylib, which I already installed for Audacity. I click the Convert button, and MP3 is grayed out. When I click Play, and open the folder with the WMA file, the WMA is grayed out. Software or user error?
"Converted wma to M4A"
Version: Music Man 2.1
Converted wma to m4a. Free =)
Did not try any of other functions
"Unintuitive with Serious Flaws!"
Version: Music Man 1.8
I'm even trying to be nice, yet I can think of nothing nice to say about this software.
Their claim of a hassle-free refund was totally false, in my experience. I am on day three of justifying my dissatisfaction, back and forth with the developer.
I tried exporting to MP3. The process took way too long (about 30-45 seconds per song, compared to about 10 seconds with other programs) then the files weren't even created!
See if you can find someone that is happy with this software (other than the developer) and, even then, consider the source.
"Perfect almost PERFECT for AAC to mp3 burning"
Version: Music Man 1.7.6
All i was looking for was a product that i could burn aac (itunes music store) purchase files to an mp3 cd. This works with itunes, in which i had already made a play list, so all i had to do was download the program, then check which playlist, and push burn to mp3. I just switched to macs, and with PC i had never experienced anything a tenth as simple as this program.
It does not put artists or albums into seperate folders in the cd for you. If you don't create these yourself it will put them in alphabetical, or numerical order. the first 7 tracks on your mp3 cd will be the first track of each of the 7 albums you put on the cd...
Music man is a rediculous name, and the icon is a funny looking hat.
keep in mind I have not used this program for anything other than what is previously stated