From DragonBB Studio:
Ever getting frustrated to arrange a daily schedule for you kids or just yourself. Not any more, Multiple Alarms & Stopwatch can help you and your kids to arrange daily tasks, like finishing breakfast in 10 minutes and play piano for the next 20 minutes and take the dog for a walk for another 20 minutes. Version 1 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 1 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- View the animated live Doppler Radar loop for West Michigan.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- View the animated live Lightning Tracker loop for West Michigan...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Phenome is a Multitimbral Soundfont player.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Master the 100 most important guitar chords positions.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, smart, light"
Version: Multiple Alarms & Stopwatch 1
It's light on the computer
Allows you to hit the x button without exiting the program because it minimizes to system tray
Comes with an innate alarm sound, but also has capacity for custom alarm sound
There's a limit on the # of multiple alarms you can set, which is 5
This was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I am tremendously grateful to this developer!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: