From Novel Games:
This game is played by 4 or 2 players, when played by 4 players, each of the players occupy one side of the board, and the players sitting opposite to each other are partners, when the game is played by 2 players, then each player controls the two opposite sides of the board. The object of the game is to move all the 4 pieces down one arm, then around the outer perimeter, and then back up the arm back to the center square. The team who moves all the pieces back to the center square first wins the game. Instead of dice, 6 cowrie shells are used, and the number of shells with their face up indicates the number to move: 2 - 5 face up shells = 2 - 5 steps; 6 face up shells = grace move with 6 steps; 1 face up shells = grace move with 10 steps; 0 face up shells = grace move with 25 steps. At first, the players shall throw to determine who moves first, the player with the highest number thrown moves first, and play proceeds in the counter clockwise direction. For each player, the first piece can be entered into the board using any move, but for other pieces, a grace move must be made. Throwing a grace move also means that the player can throw again. When a piece enters a place occupied by the pieces of another team, those pieces are captured and must return to the center square to start again, the capturing player also gets an extra move. However, if the opposing pieces are on a castle tile, then the pieces are safe and cannot be captured and you cannot move to that tile. Teamwork in this game is critical and the team must work together in order to win. A player can move his piece around the perimeter more than once in order to help his partner's pieces; he can also ignore his throw and pass to another player without moving any of his pieces. When going back to the center square, an exact throw is needed.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Annoy your opponents and win the game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a 3D conversion of the well-known board game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Capture an opponent by jumping over an opposing checker.
- Complete the trip up three columns to win.
- Get a game of Domino which follows the rules of domino as it is...
- Play a classic game with a new twist.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Learn to win Texas Holdem Poker.
- Win the game by occupying as many cells as possible.
- Find out whether you are good at chess.