From Novel Games:
This game is played by 4 or 2 players, when played by 4 players, each of the players occupy one side of the board, and the players sitting opposite to each other are partners, when the game is played by 2 players, then each player controls the two opposite sides of the board. The object of the game is to move all the 4 pieces down one arm, then around the outer perimeter, and then back up the arm back to the center square. The team who moves all the pieces back to the center square first wins the game. Instead of dice, 6 cowrie shells are used, and the number of shells with their face up indicates the number to move: 2 - 5 face up shells = 2 - 5 steps; 6 face up shells = grace move with 6 steps; 1 face up shells = grace move with 10 steps; 0 face up shells = grace move with 25 steps. At first, the players shall throw to determine who moves first, the player with the highest number thrown moves first, and play proceeds in the counter clockwise direction. For each player, the first piece can be entered into the board using any move, but for other pieces, a grace move must be made. Throwing a grace move also means that the player can throw again. When a piece enters a place occupied by the pieces of another team, those pieces are captured and must return to the center square to start again, the capturing player also gets an extra move. However, if the opposing pieces are on a castle tile, then the pieces are safe and cannot be captured and you cannot move to that tile. Teamwork in this game is critical and the team must work together in order to win. A player can move his piece around the perimeter more than once in order to help his partner's pieces; he can also ignore his throw and pass to another player without moving any of his pieces. When going back to the center square, an exact throw is needed.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Win the game by occupying as many cells as possible.
- Encode and decode files you want to protect.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play 160 levels of puzzle game.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Arcade puzzle game with true 3D game play.
- Complete the trip up three columns to win.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Enhance your Web site with a flash intro.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a classic game with a new twist.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.