MultiGeneBlast is an open source tool based on a reformatting of the FASTA headers of NCBI GenBank protein entries, using which it can track down their source nucleotide and coordinates. MultiGeneBlast can aid in the detection of such multigene parts for synthetic biology projects. A synthetic library of operons can be created based on its output to identify those operons whose function is closest to the one desired by the user. This tool provides the opportunities to identify all homologous genomic regions by combining the results of single BlastP runs on each gene, and sorting genomic regions from any GenBank entry by the number of hits, synteny conservation, and cumulative Blast bit score. Architecture searches can be performed to find any genomic regions with Blast hits to any user-specified combination of amino acid sequences.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Simplify routine coding operations.
- Gather information from multiple sources to build up articles.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create and change sounds for your iPod Touch and iPhone.
- Link prices from commission matrix to product lists on excel fi...
- Draw planes, lines, cylinders, and cubes using various drawing ...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Submit your articles to different article directories.
- Manage Web services enhancements application settings from with...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content