MovCaptioner keeps repeating a segment of the movie until you are done typing what you hear. Just hit the Return key and it will save your caption and automatically advance to the next few seconds of the movie, allowing you to zip through your captioning tasks in no time flat, the absolute easiest way to create captions for your videos!
You don't need to be a QuickTime guru, either. The caption track is added automatically with the click of a button. And exporting Transcripts compiles all the captions into one concise text file, with or without timecode. If you can type, you can make your movies and YouTube videos accessible!
Already have transcripts and just need to add them as captions to your movies? MovCaptioner will allow you to import the text as captions, making the job a snap! It will also import other caption formats such as SCC, STL, XML, SRT, QT Text, Adobe Encore, SBV, and SUB to convert to other supported formats.
Now that Final Cut Pro 7 can use SCC files, creating Line 21 captions just got easier as well. Just import the SCC file MovCaptioner creates into Final Cut Pro when printing to tape and you're done!
Also, if you go to the website at http://www.synchrimedia.com there is a video that will help you get started using this s/w very quickly.
Let me know if you run into any troubles, please, and thanks for trying MovieCaptioner! If you've tried it in the past but it tells you your trial has expired, drop me a line and I can get you a few days extension.
What's new in this version:
- Interface now displays your choice of export settings for frames per second and drop frame or non-drop frame. Clicking the number allows you to edit the setting in the Preferences window.
- The first caption will no longer start at 59 seconds for the SCC export when switched to 01 HR Start Time.
- If unsupported characters (such as curly apostrophes, smart quotes, em/en dashes and ellipses) are imported, an alert will list which captions contain these characters so they ca... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Convert files between flv, mpeg 1/2/4, 3gp, mp3, m4a, wmv, wma,...
- Motion graphics & visual effects for film, video, multimedia, w...
- Make images & photos talk with automatic lip-sync facial animat...
- Free Mac video editor software. Easily edit movies and video cl...
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- DVD authoring tool.
- Professional digital video editing.
- Burn videos and movie files to DVD for playing on all DVD playe...
- Create high-quality QuickTime movies for broadcast over the Int...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Edit, filter, and convert your video files.
- Play Blu-ray on your Mac.
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software.
- Easy-to-use movie editing software with support for layers and ...
- Find, play, and share your videos.
- Convert all audio & video formats in AVI, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, ...
- Make CD/DVD labels and covers.
- Make DVD videos or edit HD & DV without losing quality.
- For editing text-based subtitles (use built-in auto update).
- Play Blu-ray files and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Effects for most AV apps.
- Soft subtitled movies for iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV and your...
- Convert camcorder AVCHD(.mts,.m2ts) videos.