MovCaptioner keeps repeating a segment of the movie until you are done typing what you hear. Just hit the Return key and it will save your caption and automatically advance to the next few seconds of the movie, allowing you to zip through your captioning tasks in no time flat, the absolute easiest way to create captions for your videos!
You don't need to be a QuickTime guru, either. The caption track is added automatically with the click of a button. And exporting Transcripts compiles all the captions into one concise text file, with or without timecode. If you can type, you can make your movies and YouTube videos accessible!
Already have transcripts and just need to add them as captions to your movies? MovCaptioner will allow you to import the text as captions, making the job a snap! It will also import other caption formats such as SCC, STL, XML, SRT, QT Text, Adobe Encore, SBV, and SUB to convert to other supported formats.
Now that Final Cut Pro 7 can use SCC files, creating Line 21 captions just got easier as well. Just import the SCC file MovCaptioner creates into Final Cut Pro when printing to tape and you're done!
Also, if you go to the website at http://www.synchrimedia.com there is a video that will help you get started using this s/w very quickly.
Let me know if you run into any troubles, please, and thanks for trying MovieCaptioner! If you've tried it in the past but it tells you your trial has expired, drop me a line and I can get you a few days extension.
What's new in this version:
- There is now the option to have no background behind your caption text for Embedded QT captions (you might want to use Bold text for this).
- You can now have different text properties on different captions. For example, caption 1 can have plain white text while caption 2 can have bold yellow text. Text properties are still all the same within individual captions, however.
- Bug fix: Fixed a problem with QT Text import that in some cases caused inconsistent timecode. ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Convert files between flv, mpeg 1/2/4, 3gp, mp3, m4a, wmv, wma,...
- Motion graphics & visual effects for film, video, multimedia, w...
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Free Mac video editor software. Easily edit movies and video cl...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Create high-quality QuickTime movies for broadcast over the Int...
- DVD authoring tool.
- Professional digital video editing.
- Convert mov files to JPG images.
- Video editor software to edit movies and other videos on a Mac.
- Advanced screen recording application.
- Make CD/DVD labels and covers.
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
- For editing text-based subtitles (use built-in auto update).
- Convert MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MXF, FLV, MP3,...
- Soft subtitled movies for iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV and your...
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Download and convert videos from various websites.
- View & edit nearly all aspects of OS X preferences database.
- Spot, edit and render subtitles for video editing.
- Play Blu-ray movies, 1080p HD video and any other media with a ...
- Convert camcorder AVCHD(.mts,.m2ts) videos.
- Keep your Mac in shape.