From Noel Danjou:
Motion Detection is an application that saves still pictures and/or makes .avi files when anything in motion is detected in front of the selected Webcam. The pictures and the frames of the movies are time stamped. Version 1.04 build 23.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- AMCap is a multi-purpose still and video capture application wi...
- Burn audio, video, and data to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Search for and update outdated or missing drivers.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Record videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices o...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert YouTube videos into formats compatible with iPod, PSP, ...
- Create sticky notes on your PC screen.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Get ad-free access to Usenet servers with over 2,500TB worth of...
- Keep your notes, ideas, and other information.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Record YouTube videos on DVD.
- Design, execute, manage, and control true process-driven soluti...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"good pic, no banner for company, but no sound"
Version: Motion Detection 1.03 build 19.1
good picture, simple program , no annoying banner taking up your picture space
Unable to record sounds as well as pics, and I would prefer to hear what is/was going on when the camera went off
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content