CNET Editors' review
There is a plethora of screen capture utilities out there, and there's only so much these programs can do to differentiate themselves from one another. Moo0 ScreenShot is one more among many, neither particularly impressive nor disappointing. If you're looking for a basic screenshot program, it's certainly worth checking out.
The program's interface is plain and intuitive, with a drop-down menu that allows you to choose whether you want to save your screenshot as a JPeG, BMP, GIF, PNG, or ICO file. You select the location where you want to save the captured image and then press a button to capture the entire screen, a particular window, or part of a window. It wasn't entirely clear how this last option worked--what constitutes part of a window?--but it seems that this option can automatically capture an area that's surrounded by another color. In other words, it's good at picking out images, which makes it a nice choice for capturing images that are right-click disabled. Moo0 ScreenShot doesn't allow you to drag a rectangle around the area you want to capture, and that may be a drawback for those who like a lot of control over screen captures. But if you don't mind the possibility of having to do some cropping after the fact, Moo0 ScreenShot works just fine. The program loses points for not having a Help file, but its features are so basic that this isn't really a significant drawback.
Moo0 ScreenShot installs politely but leaves a folder and Start menu icon behind upon removal. We recommend this program.
Moo0 ScreenShot lets you save your screenshot images to the specific folder. This tool help you when you encounter some Web sites which prevent you from saving their images to the files, you may try the "Window Part" button on this software. It can let you save any image surrounded by the same exact colour.
What's new in this version: Version 1.11 has added support for 4 more languages and fixed bug in the uninstaller.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Crop any part of a picture.
- Convert multiple graphics file formats at the click of a button...
- Assign function keys to quickly open your files.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Assign shortcuts text and objects.
- Overlay two images or text and convert them into one file.
- Convert images into the ones in various color tones.
- Easy-access browsing.
- Image searching utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content