From eBook Converter:
Mobipocket Converter quickly and easily convert ebook to PDF file formats. user can view PDF ebook on other computer or device, user also can print Mobipocket ebooks without limitation. it is 1-click converter and easy to use, simple and fast, with no complicated options. Our program has simple interface makes conversion into child's play. The program adjust to best ebook resolution automatically,this ensures perfect conversions into PDF.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Convert Adobe Digital Editions e-book into PDF format.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Convert PDF to ePub for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or NOOK.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Convert Kindle eBooks to PDF file with ease.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Enable your application to display and interact with AutoCAD DW...
- Read the CBR files.
- View and perform basic functions on your images.
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Read PDF and MART e-books with awesome sliding and flipping ani...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Don't waste your time"
Version: Mobipocket Converter 1.6.1
Skips pages, huge red watermark, instructions aren't too clear
I wanted to convert my old Mobipocket-format eBooks into something suitable for my new Kobo Reader, and this seemed like a good solution. Unfortunately, it's not as great as it sounds. The instructions are rather vague and only online, so you're in the dark if you're working offline. The finished product has a very large red watermark across every page, and the only way to get rid of it is to buy the $30 full version. And worst of all, the conversion skipped every other page which left huge gaps in the story. The only good thing I can really say about the Mobipocket Converter is that it worked pretty fast, which doesn't mean a whole lot if the finished product is useless. I uninstalled this within a day - it just wasn't worth it.