From Dynamic DNS:
MintDNS 2006 Enterprise is a fully featured server suite that allows you to run your own enterprise level DDNS Server. Providing both Dynamic and Static DNS services MintDNS supports standard update protocols which enables support for many third party IP address update clients. Including many of the hardware clients found in routers and VPN devices. This enables support for most all operating systems. MintDNS is completely template based.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Prepare for action on the distant island of Malta.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Connect to various IRC servers easily with multiple features.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Intercept and edit the traffic passing between non-HTTP client/...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Learn and build desktop and small server applications and redis...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: