From SYW Mac Software:
MiniUsage displays various data like CPU usage, amount of network flow, battery status and process names which uses much CPU time in a menubar. It takes little space and can display various data, so it's suitable for notebook. While the application is running, this information can be referred via AppleScript.
What's new in this version:
- Added function to display multiple data on menubar.
- Added function to set MiniUsage as launch item.
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Stops running Flash videos/animations to conserve battery.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Convert multiple images' size and format.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Monitor your system.
- Get a personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, text snippets ...
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content