From SYW Mac Software:
MiniUsage displays various data like CPU usage, amount of network flow, battery status and process names which uses much CPU time in a menubar. It takes little space and can display various data, so it's suitable for notebook. While the application is running, this information can be referred via AppleScript.
What's new in this version:
- Added graph view function.
- Changed application requirement to MacOSX10.7.5 or higher.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Screen capture utility.
- Convert multiple images' size and format.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Monitor your system.
- Delete file resource and data forks in batch, flip forks.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Access menu bar menus from anywhere on the screen.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Stops running Flash videos/animations to conserve battery.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content