Mini is a application server designed to be simple and have a small footprint. It has the features you need to be able to develop small webapplications that you want to deploy on a machine with modest hardware. Mini is implemented as a windows service and runs under windows 2000/XP/Vista. Mini is developed by Toni Thomsson and is still under heavy development, far from finnished, especially the documentation, wich for the moment is quite sparse.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Automate your business and IT processes.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Grab this quickfix for the Serious Sam II demo.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Manage user accounts, statistics, and server settings easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Analyze server traffic logs.