From Markus Persson:
Minecraft Server is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens. It also has music by C418. Play against online opponents and score points with this game. It allows players to play online with other people. They may either be run on a hosted Minecraft server service, a dedicated server, a Virtual Private Server or a home machine. This is not a list of servers.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.2 includes performance improvements when using HD texture packs.
More Products to Consider
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.
- Roll digital dice to play RPGs.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Travel, explore, make friends, and socialize, for status and we...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play an interesting simulation game for free.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play an interesting samurai action game.
- Quake III arena server browser.
- Play an interesting action game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Communicate and cooperate within games using a voice-chat softw...
- Play an interesting paparazzi arcade game.
- Install the Minecraft simulation game on your PC.
- Freeze your enemies and rack up points with this mod.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content