Today we have more opportunities for getting information than at any other time in our history. We have so much that it's sometimes easy to forget that unless this information ends up in our heads as knowledge it is useless. Mindburn is a sophisticated tool to help you manage your personal knowledge. A powerful outliner combined with a flexible note editor let you summarize what you want to remember.
Then the science takes over: each note is scheduled for you to review at set times in the future thereby mindburning the knowledge into your memory. Now you can stop worrying about having to remember, it'll just happen.
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Manage your photos for personal or professional use.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Run snack bars with point-of-sales tool.
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Keep an organized record of your work.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Organize and manage your music teaching business.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Manage your contacts, send messages, and dial phone numbers.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Share your calendar, contacts, and other information with other...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Safely store personal information and passwords.
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Manage and clean your cookies automatically.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Play and manage your sound files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: