Today we have more opportunities for getting information than at any other time in our history. We have so much that it's sometimes easy to forget that unless this information ends up in our heads as knowledge it is useless. Mindburn is a sophisticated tool to help you manage your personal knowledge. A powerful outliner combined with a flexible note editor let you summarize what you want to remember.
Then the science takes over: each note is scheduled for you to review at set times in the future thereby mindburning the knowledge into your memory. Now you can stop worrying about having to remember, it'll just happen.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Store any kind of information you can find.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Compact system monitoring tool.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- To-do list for a simpler way to stay organized & get things don...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Mac-like archive for scientific journal articles.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Search, view, and manage your documents.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: