Access provides a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. Create or use powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Develop, manage, or maintain developers databases.
- Enable you to distribute Access 2010 applications to users who ...
- Quickly explore the information stored in databases.
- Distribute your Access 2007 applications to other users.
- Replace the Microsoft Access Navigation Pane (or database windo...
- Discover and import data from Windows Azure Marketplace DataMa...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create data sharing systems.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 29 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I don't like it at all"
Version: Microsoft Office Access 2010 14
None that I can come up with
Why bother to list them. It just doesn't work for me.
At least I am not the only one that does not like this product. I am sick and tired of getting so called updates that won't download.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: