Eliminates the vulnerability that could be exploited using the worksheet tools of Excel 2000 to do malicious acts, such as deleting and overwriting files without the user's input or verification. This update protects against harmful code that could be executed from a worksheet by disabling the REGISTER.ID function.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Encrypt any type of files in single or batch mode.
- Improve your ability to analyze large data sets, discover patte...
- Query Excel files with SQL and convert resultsets to RTF tables...
- Remove spyware & adware.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert MS Excel XLS, XLSX, and XLSM files to EMF format.
- Prevent a malicious user from gaining access to your Windows 20...
- Convert multiple MS Excel files to SWF Flash format.
- Professional file and e-mail encryption utility with handy inte...