Eliminates the vulnerability that could be exploited using the worksheet tools of Excel 2000 to do malicious acts, such as deleting and overwriting files without the user's input or verification. This update protects against harmful code that could be executed from a worksheet by disabling the REGISTER.ID function.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Encrypt any type of files in single or batch mode.
- Improve your ability to analyze large data sets, discover patte...
- Recover deleted and corrupted MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Remove spyware & adware.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add the Enhance, Find, and Replace functions for your MS Excel.
- Prevent a malicious user from gaining access to your Windows 20...
- Professional file and e-mail encryption utility with handy inte...
- Automate Excel related tasks.
- Manage multiple Microsoft Excel documents in a window.
- Encrypt your valuable information.