From Paragon Software:
Slovoed for MS Windows presents a popular English dictionary series containing the high-quality dictionary databases from Merriam-Webster, America's leading and most distinguished language reference publisher, and the Slovoed application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), a famous provider of dictionary software. Each Merriam-Webster dictionary is a product of extensive research and painstaking writing and editing conducted by the largest group of lexicographers in North America. Each Slovoed software dictionary engine of Paragon Software (SHDD) is full of unique features that let you be absolutely satisfied with your desktop dictionary. Two industry leaders have combined their efforts to provide a brilliant, ultimate solution for your translation and reference needs. Your comprehensive guide to the essential language of medicine. Covers brand names and generic equivalents of common drugs. Dictionary database is powered by Merriam-Webster and contains 35,000 entries.
What's new in this version: minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Browse Spanish and American English dictionary.
- Use thesaurus and dictionary to look up words while surfing the...
- Search for the meaning behind medical abbreviations and acronym...
- Spell check medical terms and terminology.
- Find medical terminology definitions by search or glossary.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Get a Merriam Webster dictionary with a new fast search engine.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Learn Italian with extensive course and Collins dictionary.
- Learn German with extensive course and Collins dictionary.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Learn French with extensive course and Collins dictionary.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"By far M-W has the most terms of all dics offered here."
Version: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary 6.3
This dictionary is perfect for medical students as a backup when the internet is down (thefreedictionary.com).
M-W can be a little less informative than Dorland's, etc.
If you're going to buy one from download.com, BUY THIS ONE!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: