Menubar Countdown is a simple countdown timer that displays itself on the right side of the Mac OS X menu bar. To set the timer, click the display and select the Start... menu item. A dialog will appear that allows you to specify the countdown time in hours, minutes, and seconds. The dialog also allows you to specify which of the following forms of notification you want when the timer gets down to 00:00:00:
- Play the system alert sound
- Display an alert window
- Make a spoken announcement. You can specify the text to be spoken.
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Simple countdown timer app.
- Small and easy to use countdown, chronometer and alarm clock ap...
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Count down time in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Countdown your time, and set the sound alert.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- "Home Timer" is a multi-purpose, easy to use timer for Mac OS X...
- Phonebook, SMS, gallery, calendar, themes for Nokia phones.
- Quit timer integrated into iTunes.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Start your countdown.
- Get a stopwatch with various veatures for your Mac OS X.
- Several solutions for time tracking needs.
- Sync contacts and calendars with your LG phone.
- Digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great software- very useful"
Version: Menubar Countdown 1.2
-several options for timers
-easy to use
-I like the stop/resume function
-Could have had more options, ie 10 minute warnings, hide from menubar, etc
I like this app because I use it to monitor how long I spend on the computer each day. I love the options for showing alert windows, hearing alert sounds, and even hearing the alert spoken.