Menubar Countdown is a simple countdown timer that displays itself on the right side of the Mac OS X menu bar. To set the timer, click the display and select the Start... menu item. A dialog will appear that allows you to specify the countdown time in hours, minutes, and seconds. The dialog also allows you to specify which of the following forms of notification you want when the timer gets down to 00:00:00:
- Play the system alert sound
- Display an alert window
- Make a spoken announcement. You can specify the text to be spoken.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Simple countdown timer app.
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Countdown timer in the menu bar.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Software keyboard.
- Take and share screenshots.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Menu bar interface for OS X's built in screenshot tools.
- Calculate expressions.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great software- very useful"
Version: Menubar Countdown 1.2
-several options for timers
-easy to use
-I like the stop/resume function
-Could have had more options, ie 10 minute warnings, hide from menubar, etc
I like this app because I use it to monitor how long I spend on the computer each day. I love the options for showing alert windows, hearing alert sounds, and even hearing the alert spoken.