From USALL Systems:
MelMP is a free tool to set up to five alarms, of which may contain user-defined message synthesized text, along with one dynamic content delivery of religious and inspirational phrases by the Meyer family. You might expect to hear, from the "Inspirations" button or its timer at the used specified time, an advertisement, along with some Bible passage interpreted, translated in our own words, or a prayer request, or a brief story of hope and joy to help inspire and guide the listener. Guidance is of a Christian focus, with the aim being wisdom and education about the Christian Bible. This software product is Freeware, and may be given away freely, but may not be sold without prior written permission from the authors.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Schedule referees for sporting events in given season.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Create a detailed inventory of your railroad collection.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Count and time laps on your slot car track.
- Format Pl/SQL programs in DOS prompt or GUI.
- Organize and manage food recipes, drinks recipes, and vine/ciga...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Create standard files & sql-objects.
- Organize your DVD/Blu-ray/MKV/AVI movie collection automaticall...
- Create keyword specific URL's for pay per click campaigns.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Schedule your tweets ahead of time, and tweet from RSS.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.