From USALL Systems:
MelMP is a free tool to set up to five alarms, of which may contain user-defined message synthesized text, along with one dynamic content delivery of religious and inspirational phrases by the Meyer family. You might expect to hear, from the "Inspirations" button or its timer at the used specified time, an advertisement, along with some Bible passage interpreted, translated in our own words, or a prayer request, or a brief story of hope and joy to help inspire and guide the listener. Guidance is of a Christian focus, with the aim being wisdom and education about the Christian Bible. This software product is Freeware, and may be given away freely, but may not be sold without prior written permission from the authors.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Count the amount of time time that has passed since you met the...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Get a clock and appointment reminder application.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Set reminders for important events and an alarm clock for any d...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Add a multilingual clock to your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Manage your business accounting.
- Listen to 700 verses of the entire Bhagavad Gita.
- Compile, execute, and document UML models.
- Discover the origin of the Cart Festival of Lord Jagganatha.
- Design and print your own garden plan.