From zero-one digital media:
How does it work?
First on the back of the widget enter a desired session time in hours, minutes and seconds.
Second select a delay time from the pull-down menu. This allows the user to get seated and situated before the first bell rings.
Third hit the Ã¢â?¬Å?DoneÃ¢â?¬? button to flip the face. When ready press the Ã¢â?¬Å?begin sessionÃ¢â?¬? button on the front, and after the initial delay a pleasant bell will ring to signal the beginning and end of the session.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug where the bell couldn't be heard on certain systems.
- Added a 'Reset' button on the back.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- 3D land modeling for large projects and surveys.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Perform Monte Carlo analyses with the most modern spreadsheets ...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.