MD, the Medical Diary, or Medical journal, lets you chart your glucose values, cholesterol, blood pressure and pulse rates as well as your weight, either as 3D charts, or lists and they can be printed as such. It also allows you to keep a journal, or diary and track your appointments. Print appointments for a month, or the whole year. Print 3D charts for a week, a month, or a whole year. Keep and print a journal, with up to 12 pages per day. Version 1.5 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Keep an organized journal or diary of blood glucose test result...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Monitor and graph blood glucose, blood pressure, pulse, and wei...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage and organize your life and personal activities.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Keep track of your blood pressure and heart-rate measurement re...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Record, organize, and manage notes on your Pocket PC.
- Get organized with this multi-functional personal information m...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Provide journal writing tool for every-day use by demanding pro...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manange all your private thoughts.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and maintain your personal diary or journal.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Keep private journal, diary, or log and manage personal informa...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Uninstaller and buggy"
Version: Medical Diary (MD) 1.5
When entering a date, it inverses the month and day so May 3 shows as March 5. No feedback or support contact within the software.
No uninstaller with software and the program does not show up in the windows program list in order to uninstall.
Should have way to record medication.
Not worth it. Going to try something else.