MD, the Medical Diary, or Medical journal, lets you chart your glucose values, cholesterol, blood pressure and pulse rates as well as your weight, either as 3D charts, or lists and they can be printed as such. It also allows you to keep a journal, or diary and track your appointments. Print appointments for a month, or the whole year. Print 3D charts for a week, a month, or a whole year. Keep and print a journal, with up to 12 pages per day. Version 1.5 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Keep an organized journal or diary of blood glucose test result...
- Keep your personal information in one place.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Monitor and graph blood glucose, blood pressure, pulse, and wei...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage and organize your life and personal activities.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Record details of your daily blood pressure readings.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Create and share accounts of your sea kayaking adventures.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Write personal journal with photo and keep track of appointment...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Write diary entries, organize events, stock family photos, shar...
- Keep and maintain personal journal with convenience, flexibilit...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Monitor your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body fat.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Uninstaller and buggy"
Version: Medical Diary (MD) 1.5
When entering a date, it inverses the month and day so May 3 shows as March 5. No feedback or support contact within the software.
No uninstaller with software and the program does not show up in the windows program list in order to uninstall.
Should have way to record medication.
Not worth it. Going to try something else.