MD, the Medical Diary, or Medical journal, lets you chart your glucose values, cholesterol, blood pressure and pulse rates as well as your weight, either as 3D charts, or lists and they can be printed as such. It also allows you to keep a journal, or diary and track your appointments. Print appointments for a month, or the whole year. Print 3D charts for a week, a month, or a whole year. Keep and print a journal, with up to 12 pages per day. Version 1.5 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Keep an organized journal or diary of blood glucose test result...
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Space adventure game.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Enable 3D model generation for your PASCAL applications.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Understand and view gas molecules in 3D.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Uninstaller and buggy"
Version: Medical Diary (MD) 1.5
When entering a date, it inverses the month and day so May 3 shows as March 5. No feedback or support contact within the software.
No uninstaller with software and the program does not show up in the windows program list in order to uninstall.
Should have way to record medication.
Not worth it. Going to try something else.