From Mien Software:
MediaBrowser is a great tool for viewing images/photos on your disk or in your folders. All images in a given directory are displayed in a thumbnail view that can be zoomed out to show many or zoomed into to show just a few. You can easily organize your images in folders and use MediaBrowser to view them.
Slide shows are a snap with MediaBrowser because once you have a folder's contents in view, just click "Slideshow..." and you're ready to go. With this unique slide show feature, you may view multiple slides at once.
- Instant view of your images in any directory
- View your folder contents in a powerful and customizable slide show
- Zoom images into view, or zoom out to show more images
- Print images with ease
- Works with movies
What's new in this version:
- Fixes problems that may prevent registration
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Record and review your trip knowing exactly where you have trav...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Conquer and destroy hostile strongholds defended by all kinds o...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Develop your own design concepts preparing to the modeling care...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Convert, rotate, resize, flip, and colour your images quickly.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Launch a folder and explore through the images in it without in...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Resize, enhance, and rotate your images.