From Rockstar Games:
This download contains sample levels for users who wish to create their own mods for Max Payne 2. They should be used in conjunction with the official Max Payne 2 mod tools. There are two files included in this download. Physical_objects.lv2 is an extensive compilation of dynamic objects from the game, ranging from chairs and desks to explosive ammoboxes and watercoolers. DMW_Manor_Frontyard.lv2 is a source level file for the Manor Front Yard Dead Man Walking level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Merge and compare your text files.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- MS-DOS command to create files.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Search, compare, and delete duplicate files on any available dr...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Change date or timestamps of the file.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Add two Dead Man Walking levels to Max Payne 2.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0