Evaluation of mathematical equations. Generation of graphs from equations. Drawing of two dimensional objects such as lines, circles, rectangles. Writing text, saving previously drawn objects to components, drawing electrical circuits using pre-drawn objects as components. Generate FreePCB compatible PCB Netlist. Generate Spice Netlist and generate Bill of Materials.
What's new in this version: Version 17.3.0005: 1) corrected bug on double clicking an sgf file in linux so that the file will open even without an initial mathsuga.ini file; 2) added F1 for start of vector and F2 for end of vector; 3) added quick adds for unit vectors for x, y, z, rho, phi, r, theta; 4) Added a built in quick help on another tab; 5) Improved equation rendering like integral and brackets from lines to curves; 6) Added capability to display vector symbols (arrow head on top of name); 7) Modified multiplicati... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Get solutions and explanations to your algebra equations step-b...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Combine mathematical operations between native and definite fun...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Provide a powerful equation plotter with numerical and calculus...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create visual graphs from mathematical equations and more.
- Use a free-form drawing tool with various features.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create animated 2D and 3D graphs of math equations and tables.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Find solutions of linear algebraic systems.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Graph your way to freedom.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Analyze circuits and use pre-programmed equations to calculate ...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"great program got me thinking"
Version: Math Suga 16.3
well set out menu's easy to use
thought the facia was a bit basic
really think this is a great product
"This is an excellent softwate!"
Version: Math Suga 16
It is perfect for my technical documents where I need to do calculations and at the same write some texts documation in one common file. I do not have to carry a calculator while writing my technical document because the software does it for me.
it was a little bit difficult to start with. You need to look at the examples and click on the equations to learn more about the formatting. Then I also need to open the help in order to read in details the formatting of equations.
In the end I believe if you are smart enough, you will learn how to use this software. It will become more interesting as you learn to master it little by little. I just hope the author will keep this software for free foreever. A document that has both texts, shapes and calculation more of like a word, visio and excel in one.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: