Evaluation of mathematical equations. Generation of graphs from equations. Drawing of two dimensional objects such as lines, circles, rectangles. Writing text, saving previously drawn objects to components, drawing electrical circuits using pre-drawn objects as components. Generate FreePCB compatible PCB Netlist. Generate Spice Netlist and generate Bill of Materials.
What's new in this version: Version 17.3.0005: 1) corrected bug on double clicking an sgf file in linux so that the file will open even without an initial mathsuga.ini file; 2) added F1 for start of vector and F2 for end of vector; 3) added quick adds for unit vectors for x, y, z, rho, phi, r, theta; 4) Added a built in quick help on another tab; 5) Improved equation rendering like integral and brackets from lines to curves; 6) Added capability to display vector symbols (arrow head on top of name); 7) Modified multiplicati... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Get solutions and explanations to your algebra equations step-b...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Download your favorite videos from the Web and play them.
- Accelerate your downloads to the fastest possible speed.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Tune up and maintain your PC, with anti-spyware, privacy protec...
- Implement access to Yahoo Contacts using Yahoo API.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Archive files in different formats and manage them.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"great program got me thinking"
Version: Math Suga 16.3
well set out menu's easy to use
thought the facia was a bit basic
really think this is a great product
"This is an excellent softwate!"
Version: Math Suga 16
It is perfect for my technical documents where I need to do calculations and at the same write some texts documation in one common file. I do not have to carry a calculator while writing my technical document because the software does it for me.
it was a little bit difficult to start with. You need to look at the examples and click on the equations to learn more about the formatting. Then I also need to open the help in order to read in details the formatting of equations.
In the end I believe if you are smart enough, you will learn how to use this software. It will become more interesting as you learn to master it little by little. I just hope the author will keep this software for free foreever. A document that has both texts, shapes and calculation more of like a word, visio and excel in one.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: