Master of My Domain is the solution for keeping track of your domain names, server information, monitoring server uptime and monitoring expiration dates with iCal integration!
- Built from the ground up for MacOS X (Universal Binary)
- iCal syncing of your domain expirations
- 256 Bit Blowfish Encryption
- Password protection keeps unwanted eyes away from your domain libraries
- Store an unlimited number of domain names
- WhoIs lookup automatically gets registrar and expiration date for most domains
- Scanner lets you quickly see which (if any) domain names are offline
- Schedule periodic scans of your domains and get SMS or Email notifications when they go down
- Import/Export full domain libraries with CSV support
- FTP login tester ensures you've entered the correct credentials for your domain
- Companion menu bar app MOMD Scanner will scan domains for uptime periodically and can SMS or Email you if a domain goes down
What's new in this version:
- Link to Dropbox to make your Domain Library available on multiple computers
- Logins -- store usernames and passwords for WordPress/blog, newsletter, CMS, store, forum, CPanel, etc, with editable shortcuts list
- Subdomains -- store subdomains related to each domain name
- DNS -- store DNS entries for your domains, with editable shortcuts list
- Database -- store login details and database names/types
- Domain Owner -- store contact information for t... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Monitor 4D Server applications remotely.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Store Web page bookmarks with details.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Use this client/server version control system for CodeWarrior.
- Protect your online privacy via a cookie manager.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Set up FedEx shipments from your desktop.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Create and edit Web documents remotely.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Create and track your exercise routines.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Convert text files to PDF format.
- Find free Usenet news servers automatically.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...